Hygiene and Sanitation Protocol
- All students are required to wear a clean uniform and shower before coming to class for the safety of
the yourself, staff and classmates.
- Each student is limited to bring one bag to class.
- Parent please drop off your child outside the school door. Instructors will manage
- Temperature check will at the front by school staff. Anyone who exhibits a temperature exceeding 100.4
ºF will not be able to remain in the facility.
- Shoes are off by shoe cabinet and bag can be placed on the chair in a lobby.
- Using bathroom and washing hands are limited to before and after class only. Please wear your shoes
when using a bathroom.
- Instructor will assist you with hands and feet spray using sanitation spray that is provided by
- Enter the dance floor at the assigned spot, under instructor's supervision.
- Bring your own water bottle and hand sanitizer (school also will provide these items). Water bottle may
be placed by the end of the mat area.
- All areas such as dance floor, bathrooms, doorknobs, etc will be sanitized before, during the 15 min break and after classes each day.
- Students are allowed to wear facial masks and disposable gloves while at the facility. Please be aware
that facial masks can potentially restrict the intake of oxygen and increase carbon dioxide consumption which is not ideal during physical activity), However it is suggested to be worn in case you
can not practice social distancing.
- Students who have underlying condition or have family members who have underlying condition,
please attend online classes only.
- The students will be required to adhere to the social distancing at all times (6 ft minimum) while
inside the school (Parents can drop off/pick up by the door & attendance will be monitored by instructors as aforementioned)